Welcome to our office
When you arrive for your first visit with us, please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms. There are several forms that may take 10 minutes so arrive early, you may request them emailed or download from this website.
Your initial exam and cleaning appointment will last approximately an hour and fifteen minutes. We may take diagnostic x-rays to update your records.
Your first dental visit promises to be a pleasant experience.
Making sound decisions about your dental care and oral health is an easy thing to do with the right preparation beforehand: Make a list of questions to ask our office, so you don't forget anything on the day of your appointment. This includes any concerns you have, or oral problems you've been experiencing.
If you have dental insurance, remember to bring your insurance card with you or call our front office representative to share that information in advance so she may get a benefits breakdown for your visit.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
Working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
New Patient Forms
ALL FORMS FOR NEW PATIENTS TO PRINT AND BRING WITH YOU
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- 3315 Mission Dr. Ste. A, Santa Cruz
- cross street is Soquel near Dominican Hospital
- Turn up Mission Dr.
- Doctors Plaza Sign at front of Driveway (about 5 driveways on left side)
- We are the 2nd building on the left big blue sign
- come a few minutes early to finalize paperwork